Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Luscious Lips Take#1 NYC New York Color

Hello to all my lovely Diva's and Divo's!!

Today I just wanted to take a few minutes of your time to tell you about a lip gloss that I had the privilege to review. As you know from my previous blog entries I received a VoxBox from Influenster this past December. One of the items that I received in the box was a lip gloss from NYC (New York Color)!!! I received the LIQUID Lipshine in Nude!!




This lip gloss or lipshine is great. It makes your lips look full and luscious with a wonderful glow! It goes and smooth and stays smooth. It does not feel pasty or sticky which most lip gloss do.

The applicator wand is different from most. To me it allows for full coverage of your lips.


The color I received was nude which goes great with my mocha skin tone!!! I look forward to trying their other colors.


So where can you get this LIQUID Lipshine from NYC? Well, the brand is sold at  these stores near you  Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, plus more. You can also visit their website, NYC. The prices of their products range from $.99 to $4.99!!! This Lipshine is $2.49,  Very reasonable!!


I hope you ladies try them out!!!! Toodles

1 comment:

  1. It’s the twenty-first century. We have artificial intelligence. We can travel to Mars. We can sequence the human genome in days. And yet the one thing that remains a mystery is the secret to a successful relationship. Today, I’m going to show you some simple techniques that will help you make your relationship stronger, happier and better then ever before!

    ReplyDelete