Monday, December 19, 2011

Influenster December VoxBox

Hi Guys and Gals!!

Sooooo last month I joined Influenster. I signed up and waited to find out if I would get one of their much talked about VoxBox's.

Well at the beginning of this month I received an email that I would be receiving one!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!

My box came in the mail last week. I was so happy and excited.



My box included"

imPRESS Press-on manicure by Broadway Nails


Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap













Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask


New York Color Liquid Lip Shine (Nude)


















Also Mentos Pure Fresh Gum, Larabar, Garden Botanika Lash Primer!!!!!!!!!!

I shall post videos and other post as I am trying out the items. Of course the  Mentos Pure Fresh Gum has already been put to use!!! Love it!!!

Very much in the holiday spirit now!!


Thanks INFLENSTER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment